McKesson Paragon Clinical Analyst Positions Available
Are you searching for exciting McKesson career opportunities? Excite Health Partners is looking for experienced McKesson Paragon Clinical Analysts to join our dynamic team.
Interested in learning more?
Excite Health Partners is not your average H.I.T. recruiting company. We separate ourselves from the competition by specifically focusing on the electronic medical records (EMR) niche market. This approach allows us to bring you the positions you desire that are directly related to your background. At Excite, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talent. Excite is dedicated to meeting the needs of both our customers and our employees by providing unparalleled service and creating long-lasting relationships emphasizing honesty and responsiveness.
Keep reading for more details about this position!
- File building, documentation and/or project management of the system implementation including Paragon Clinical Apps (Clinical Care Station, Pharmacy, Order Management, CPOE)
- Serve as the primary contact for the application design and address any issues that arise from the client
- Assist the client with development of systems operations, policies, and application monitoring
- Assist the project team in developing, monitoring, and managing technology support and operational implementation work plans
- Provide training, testing, and support during the implementation cycle
At Excite, we value your unique background and want to be sure your experience matches the job. For the McKesson Paragon Clinical Analyst position, you should meet the following criteria:
- Must be proficient with any or all of the following applications; Paragon Clinical Care Station (CA&CP), Paragon Pharmacy, Paragon Order Management, Paragon CPOE (includes WSP activities)
- Must have installed Paragon Applications including building, testing, training, and go-live support
- Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business leaders within the organization
- Willingness to travel 75%
Excite understands that employees are the cornerstone to our success and is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, Dental plan
- 401k plan with designated company match
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
At Excite, your goals are our goals. Apply today to join our team where our leaders will work with you to take your career to the next level!