MEDITECH Consultant Positions Available
Are you searching for exciting MEDITECH career opportunities? Excite Health Partners is looking for experienced MEDITECH Consultants to join our dynamic team.
Interested in learning more?
Excite Health Partners is not your average H.I.T. recruiting company. We separate ourselves from the competition by specifically focusing on the electronic medical records (EMR) niche market. This approach allows us to bring you the positions you desire that are directly related to your background. At Excite, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talent. Excite is dedicated to meeting the needs of both our customers and our employees by providing unparalleled service and creating long-lasting relationships emphasizing honesty and responsiveness.
Keep reading for more details about this position!
- Performing the functions of needs analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of small to medium projects
- Coordinating projects which may include both end-user and I/S staff team members
- Acting as primary contact with software vendors
- Monitoring existing systems and making recommendations, where appropriate, to maintain acceptable levels of performance, reliability, user satisfaction and integration with other enterprise initiatives
- Customer support
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent education experience with an emphasis in Information Systems or related healthcare field.
- Minimum of 2 years MEDITECH design, build and/or documentation experience.
- Knowledge of hospital patient access practices and associated knowledge of information systems supporting these functions. These functions include one or more of the following areas: registration, scheduling, insurance eligibility/verification and medical necessity.
- Must possess an understanding of system processes and application logic.
- Ability to translate the operational requirements of departments into information system settings and processes.
- Ability to work with peers and end users to design and modify work flows and training content.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excite understands that employees are the cornerstone to our success and is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, Dental plan
- 401k plan with designated company match
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit