NextGen EDI Implementation Specialist Positions Available
Are you searching for exciting NextGen career opportunities? Excite Health Partners is looking for experienced NextGen EDI Implementation Specialists to join our dynamic team.
Interested in learning more?
Excite Health Partners is not your average H.I.T. recruiting company. We separate ourselves from the competition by specifically focusing on the electronic medical records (EMR) niche market. This approach allows us to bring you the positions you desire that are directly related to your background. At Excite, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talent. Excite is dedicated to meeting the needs of both our customers and our employees by providing unparalleled service and creating long-lasting relationships emphasizing honesty and responsiveness.
Keep reading for more details about this position!
The NextGen EDI Implementation Specialist’s main role is to successfully carry out the full implementation lifecycle of the NextGen system, including planning, design, training, and maintenance.
- Effectively design and carry out implementation plans for client practices
- Perform system upgrades, enhancements, and customizations as needed
- Analyze client databases to ensure system compatibility
- Analyze and provide feedback on end-user workflows
- Document implementation and training procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and provide recommendations for areas of improvement
- Work according to timeline and expectations designated by client and effectively address delays or complications
- Serve as a NextGen subject matter expert during internal client interactions
- Provide recommendations for short-term and long-term plans
At Excite, we value your unique background and want to be sure your experience matches the job. For the NextGen EDI Implementation Specialist position, you should meet the following criteria:
- NextGen certification
- Must have template build experience
- Must have previous training, implementation, and build experience
- Must have previous experience working in the healthcare arena with EHR systems, experience working with Physicians and Nurses is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of NextGen EDI
- Firm grasp of workflow analysis
- Knowledge of ARRA guidelines as it specifically relates to Meaningful Use objectives
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business leaders within the organization
- Willingness to travel 75%
Excite understands that employees are the cornerstone to our success and is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, Dental plan
- 401k plan with designated company match
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
At Excite, your goals are our goals. Apply today to join our team where our leaders will work with you to take your career to the next level!