NextGen EDI Template Builder Positions Available
Are you searching for exciting NextGen career opportunities? Excite Health Partners is looking for experienced NextGen EDI Template Builders to join our dynamic team.
Interested in learning more?
Excite Health Partners is not your average H.I.T. recruiting company. We separate ourselves from the competition by specifically focusing on the electronic medical records (EMR) niche market. This approach allows us to bring you the positions you desire that are directly related to your background. At Excite, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talent. Excite is dedicated to meeting the needs of both our customers and our employees by providing unparalleled service and creating long-lasting relationships emphasizing honesty and responsiveness.
Keep reading for more details about this position!
The NextGen EDI Template Builder’s main role is to successfully develop, implement, support,
and provide training for the NextGen software application.
- Design, develop, customize and test new NextGen Templates as needed
- Track Template changes for KBM upgrades
- Create documents and documentation procedures for NextGen applications
- Troubleshoot problems and issues related to the NextGen EDI suite
- Assist with the setup and implementation of NextGen features
- Perform testing and upgrades of application
- Provide application support and training for all NextGen users
- Work in conjunction with the implementation and training team to optimize workflows
- Investigate and make recommendations on new performance methodologies and application design
At Excite, we value your unique background and want to be sure your experience matches the
job. For the NextGen EDI Template Builder position, you should meet the following criteria:
- NextGen certification
- Must have SQL and SQL database experience including diagnosing SQL errors and creating stored procedures and jobs
- Must have Template build experience
- At least five years experience with application development and support in the healthcare arena
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive knowledge of NextGen setup, maintenance, and configuration
- Experience with KBM upgrades
- Experience with NextGen implementations and data upgrades
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and issues related to the NextGen EDI suite
- Experience with Template Editor and Document Builder
- Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
- Willingness to travel 75%
Excite understands that employees are the cornerstone to our success and is proud to offer the
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, Dental plan
- 401k plan with designated company match
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
At Excite, your goals are our goals. Apply today to join our team where our leaders will work with you to take your career to the next level!