Allied Health/Nurse Staffing Recruiter
The Professional Recruiter is responsible for working closely with the Director of Business Operations and Account Executives to recruit, interview, and pre-qualify candidates.
Our growing Allied Health and Nurse organization is looking to hire a Professional Recruiter for our Tampa Office.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelors’ degree, be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, but most importantly be a team player and go-getter.
As an Excite team member, you will be part of an energized group that focuses on competitive collaboration and continuous support – and in return, you will have the autonomy to unlock your full potential – both professional and financially.
A Successful Professional Recruiter will:
· Review resumes and conduct interviews to identify top candidates
· Conduct research to pre-qualify candidates
· Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates
· Attract top-level candidates
· Act as point of contact for candidate inquiries
Bonus Points | Desirables, But Not Deal Breakers:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Dynamic and outgoing personality
· Strong communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· 1-2 years in sales, recruiting and/or customer service, preferred
· New Grads are welcome to apply
Offer | What You Get in Return:
At Excite, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority, and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talents. We offer our employees: