Since 2010, Excite Health Partners has been a growing leader in the Healthcare consulting and staffing industry. We are committed to the development of the HIT industry, which is why we ensure our employees are educated, prepared and confident.
We understand our employees are the backbone of our company, so we work to find the best fit position for each of our unique professionals.
At Excite, we want you to succeed. We want to help you reach your goals and find a satisfying and challenging work environment. For the Epic Beaker Analyst position, you should meet the following criteria:
• Must be Epic Beaker certified
• Must experience with both AP and CP, certification required
• At least 3 years’ Epic Beaker build experience
• Epic Clinical background experience required
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree or related field experience
Joining the Team
Excite understands that employees are the cornerstone to our success. We are proud to offer the following benefits:
• Competitive compensation
• Health, Vision, Dental plan
• Life and long-term disability
• 401k plan with designated company match
• Weekly pay