SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue and attaining their sales goals by utilizing both inside sales and outside sales tactics and maintaining and building relationships with clients within the Travel Nursing & Allied Health industry.
Our growing Nursing and Allied Health organization is looking to hire a Sales Account Executive for our Tampa Office. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelors’ Degree, have professional experience, be a self-starter, but most importantly be a team player and go-getter.
As an Excite team member, you will be part of an energized group that focuses on competitive collaboration and continuous support – and in return, you will have the autonomy to unlock your full potential – both professional and financially.
AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WILL:
• Cultivate new business and expand current accounts through communication with key decision makers in the health system market.
• Identify key decision makers and influencers and on occasion travel within designated territory (up to 25%) to meet with clients.
• Develop leads and schedule sales appointments/meetings by utilizing appropriate tools such as Bullhorn, LinkedIn, outbound calls, emails, and other forms of communication.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of Direct Sales experience, required
• Recruiting and or hiring experience, preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in a healthcare setting, a plus
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
OFFER | WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
At Excite, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority, and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talents. We offer our employees:
• Weekly pay
• Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
• Health, Vision, and Dental plans
• Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
• 401k plan with designated company match