H.I.M. ICD-10 Support
Excite Health Partners is committed to the development of the HIM industry, which is why we ensure our employees are educated, prepared and confident with ICD-10. We understand our employees are the backbone of our company, so we provide all of our employees with an ICD-10 reference and educational tool. Our medical coders have the ability to access educational modules with basic anatomy and physiology, instructional ICD-10 CM and PCS courses, as well as a virtual coding lab with progress notes. They also receive educational reinforcement while accumulating AHIMA and AAPC continuing education service
- Planning and assessments-we will provide a detailed roadmap for implementing ICD-10 at your facility and carry out skills assessments for your coding staff to determine educational needs and performance improvement methods
- Education and training– we have ICD-10 experts and compliance specialists to train your staff to properly use the new coding structure and provide ongoing support as changes and updates occur
- ICD-10 chart auditing-As ICD-10 is implemented, we can provide experienced auditors to review medical records for accuracy and provide detailed summaries of errors and areas that need improvement
- Coding staff-whether your staff is not up-to-date on ICD-10 or you require additional coders due to training obligations, we can outfit your facility with professional certified coders who can accurately code medical records according to ICD-10 standards
- ICD-10 leadership-We have experts available to lead your staff in the transition to the new coding sets and to provide oversight, education, and coordinate compliance across all departments.
In need of ICD-10 services for healthcare IT? We can help with that, too.